So today I will talk about an ingredient which has been used for consumption since ancient time. Since my childhood I have been watching my grand maa & maa using this ingredient in most of the foods they make as a spice because of it’s amazing health benefits but a few months back a question came into my mind that we always use fennel seeds for health benefits but is there any beauty benefits of this amazing fragrant spice? Has anyone used this ingredient as a face pack so I searched about it but unfortunately I could not find any face pack made with this magical ingredient I thought I should do an experiment and you guys won’t believe I was amazed by the results? After the first successful experiment, I tried another face pack with fennel seeds & in this article, I am sharing the first pack recipe and in my next article, I will share the second face pack recipe with all of you.
Beauty Benefits of Fennel Seeds Fennel seeds are not just a food ingredient or a spice it is a magical skincare ingredient as well.
- It is a natural antiseptic so it helps you in any cut, rashes, acne, pimples, irritations, in short, it is a best for oily skin.
- It is full of antioxidant properties so it detoxifies & purifies your skin.
- Due to it’s healing properties it also soothes your skin.
- It is full of vitamins C, A and E which means it is excellent for blemishes and wrinkles.
- It makes your skin soft, smooth, glowing and flawless.
Benefits of This Face Pack: As I have an excessively oily skin I often have to face pimples, acne and blemishes issues so I found these benefits of this face pack:
- Instantly brings a glow to your skin.
- Very effective on pimples and acne.
- Reduces blemishes.
- Makes your skin look healthier
ngredients & Quantity
- 1 TSP FENNEL SEED/ SAUNF POWDER
- 1 TSP POMEGRANATE PEEL POWDER
- 1 TSP KAOLIN CLAY
- 2-3 DROPS OF CLOVES ESSENTIAL OIL
- 4-5 TSP FRESH CURD
POMEGRANATE PEEL POWDER: It fights with acne & pimples, it keeps you away from bacteria. KAOLIN CLAY: It makes your skin smooth & clear. It prevents your skin from acne and pimples. CLOVES ESSENTIAL OIL: It is anti-inflammatory and antiseptic which makes it best for acne prone skin.
FRESH CURD: it is a natural anti-aging, it reduces blemishes efficiently. Mix everything properly and make a smooth paste out of it.
Application: You can apply this pack twice or thrice a week. You can preserve this pack in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.