This green leaf will change your life Today I will be sharing some benefits of Aloe vera. So before getting into the benefits let’s know a little more about this magical plant. Aloe vera is a stemless or very short-stemmed plant growing to 60–100 cm (24–39 in) tall. The leaves are thick and fleshy, green to grey-green, with some varieties showing white flecks on their upper and lower stem surfaces. The margin of the leaf is spiked and has small white teeth. The flowers are produced in summer on a spike up to 90 cm (35 in) tall, each flower being pendulous, with a yellow tubular corolla 2–3 cm (0.8–1.2 in) long. It is found in many consumer products including beverages, skin lotion, cosmetics, or ointments for minor burns and sunburns.
The gel of this plant has amazingly magical properties. The gel is basically obtained by slicing the broadleaf by the center.Its stems store water, creating a clear, gel-like substance in the leaves, which contains vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, and amino acids.
How can this plant be beneficial for our skin ?
So sharing some points on skin benefits of Aloe vera gel.
- Besides having amazing antibacterial skills, it contains salicylic acid, which is an exfoliant that helps to unclog pores, making it especially helpful if you have oily skin and if you deal with pimples and blackheads a lot. It also acts as an anti-inflammatory on the oil glands that cause acne. Chiara provides you a unique blend of Aloe vera & Honey Soap which makes your skin care routine much more easier & faster to get all the benefits of this ingredient.
- This amazing plant prevents tyrosinase, this enzyme is responsible for skin discoloration. This essentially suppresses UV-induced hyperpigmentation and the skin-damaging effects of sunburns/tans. This mechanism may also help in the prevention of dark spots, while the various antioxidants it contains (such as glutathione peroxide) may fade sun damage that’s already formed.
- Because it is majorly made of water, it helps to keep the skin hydrated without that post-application oily and greasy feeling. It also helps in locking moisture into the skin, while acts as a glue that makes the top layer of skin cells stick together, thus giving smoothing and softening the appearance to your skin.
- Aloe vera stimulates fibroblast activity which creates an accumulation of collagen production and elastin fibers that make the skin less wrinkled and more elastic. Meanwhile, zinc acts as an astringent to tighten pores, and antioxidants, such as vitamins C and E, help prevent the formation of free radicals. Free radicals are the main reason for skin to sag and look wrinkly. Just a message of Chiara Aloe vera gel on the face before hitting the bed can give you bright youthful skin.
- The salicylic acid in it acts as an exfoliator thus helps in gently rubbing off dead skin cells. It also contains lignin a complex organic polymer which can enhance the penetrative effect of other ingredients into the skin. So if you massage your face with Aloe vera gel and after that if you apply any mask or pack that will show better results.
So these are some benefits of Aloe vera gel. Now there are many Aloe vera gels available in the market but please be specific in choosing the right gel. Do not buy a gel that has artificial colorant, fragrance, preservatives & other harmful chemicals.
We at Chiara make sure that we give you genuine products. Our Aloe vera gel is free from fragrance and colorants. And this is 90% Aloe vera gel. So make use of this wonder gel and let your skin feel healthy and beautiful.